Saturday, July 12, 2008

The magical realism of the Kyoto Treaty

Remember all the static and noise by environmentalists and lefty’s everywhere regarding the Kyoto treaty? And how the “evil” George W. Bush was responsible for the destruction of the earth because he didn’t sign it? (Even though the Senate rejected the treaty in the first place-but let’s not let facts get in the way of a good Bush bashing.) Well, as I have commented before, the Kyoto treaty doesn’t work as well as its' proponents shrill. Even though I am not a big fan of Mr. Bush, I do agree with him on his stance on Kyoto. And it looks like most member nations of the G-8 are also starting to see the light of reason.

3 comments:

tashabud said...

VH, I went and read the whole article in the Wall Street Journal. While there, I also read the guest's comments and found Raymond Takashi Swenson's very interesting. It gives a different perspective to the whole global warming theory. Are you one of the commentators there?

tashabud said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll.

VH said...

Tasha,
I read Swenson's comment and it was interesting. I have to look into the article he cites because I have never heard of that climate theory before. No, I haven't commented on there yet but I intend to soon. Thanks for pointing out that there was a comment section. I should have looked for it before.

On adding your site to the Hammer roll: You are most welcome:) I noticed that you had added mine.

Thanks for you comments as always.