Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best post I've read today

Jeff Perren on the morality of Progressive thought:

Selling your power for a buck (or more power) is immoral, to be sure. Enslaving 95% of the country in perpetuity while pretending it's for the benefit of the other 5% is far worse. But corrupting your soul and demanding that others corrupt theirs - and calling it the height of virtue - is pure evil.

No comments: