Saturday, June 7, 2008

Please, don’t mess with my beer


OK, I understand that the price of just about everything has jumped up in price since the Fed has neglected to do its job. Now I see this article in the WSJ this morning about how some restaurants and bars are switching 16-ounce pint glasses with 14 ouncers. Yet, the customer still pays for a “pint.” For crying out loud, is nothing sacred? I’ll keep my eye open for “falsie” pints and refuse to be a patron of any establishment that pulls this crap. Poke me in the eye, raise my taxes, but leave my beer alone! ARGGGHHH!!!

2 comments:

tashabud said...

I'm glad I don't drink, or else I'd be as mad as you are with this change.

BoBo said...

That is just plain inhumane and insane to mess with a guy's beer like that! I'd be foaming myself if I saw something like this happening!