1) The number one book on Amazon is written by an economist. Thank you, Glenn Beck!
2) The Treasury reports that U.S. debt will rise to 19.6 trillion by 2015; someone should alert congress.
3) The Congressional Budget Office has tacked on another $115 billion to ObamaCare. That brings the total cost to more than $1 trillion in the first ten years
4) Gold continues to hit new highs.
5) Strict European and federal requirements failed to spot cadmium in Shrek glasses. What else can’t they spot that could kill us?
6) A little hysteria and a vocal minority goes a long way. Federal officials now want to ban peanuts on airplanes. They might as well ban everything on board since there is bound to be at least one person or group that is allergic to something. Are you feeling safe yet?